It is important to add terms and conditions to protect your business and ensure that the gift voucher that you create is not abused.
Here are some sample terms and conditions. You can add one or more to your gift certificate or gift voucher.
- Valid until (add date).
- This voucher is valid until six months from the date of issuance.
- One voucher per person.
- One voucher per table.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Shipping is not included.
- Not valid with any other offer or discount.
- Not valid with happy hour and other specials.
- Not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.
- Valid for a single transaction only.
- For new customers only.
- Redeemable weekdays only.
- Redeemable Monday to Thursday only.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Not redeemable to purchase gift cards
- May not be sold or transferred.
- Subject to availability.
- Not applicable for online purchases.
- The terms and conditions of this gift card shall be amended at any time at the discretion of [business name] and shall be binding on the customer.
- No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher.
- No replacement for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
The information on this site in general and this page in particular does not constitute legal or any other type of professional advice. It is presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever, including as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. We do not accept liability, to any person or business, for any consequences that may result from relying upon, accessing or otherwise using the information contained in this site.