A list of meaningful Mother’s Day Quotes to show your mom how much you appreciate her!
We all want to appreciate our mom, but finding the right words can be challenging. Whether you’re adding a personalized inscription to a gift certificate or a card or crafting up the ideal Instagram caption or text message, you want to spend some extra time to ensure the words are meaningful. To help you prepare for mother’s day, we’ve rounded some of the best quotes- from silly and light-hearted to sentimental and sweet.
Regardless of how much one tries, it’s simply impossible to thank our mothers for their sacrifices and support. So, how about gifting them with something that won’t collect dust, wilt, or be thrown away? Show your mum how important she is with meaningful words – incredible mother’s day quotes that remind them that they’re the most important people in all of your life.
Free Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
Mother is a word that hides a special kind of energy coupled with tenderness, warmth, and infinite love. She is a reliable friend, wise adviser, an assistant in all your endeavors, a faithful guardian angel, and cares for your wellbeing and happiness. Besides, she’s the best healer of your spiritual grievances and wounds. So, why don’t you celebrate her with these outstanding mother’s day quotes?
Unconditional love mother’s day quotes
A mom’s love is awe-inspiring and powerful. Use these quotes to capture the essence of the strong and loving relationship she has with her children:
- A mother’s heart, faith, and steadfast love were fashioned by angels and sent from God above
- Look at your mother and you’ll see the purest love you’ll ever know
- A mom is the only person in the world who can divide her love amongst five children and each child still get all her love
- In this world, unconditional love is a myth, my mother’s the only reason I believe it’s a real thing
- A mother’s love is the fuel that enables you to do the impossible
- No one can understand the love I have for you, mum. After all, you’re the only one who can understand my heart from the inside out!
Mother’s day quotes to show strength and heroism
A mother is the greatest supporter and superhero, but isn’t usually told enough to show how much they’re appreciated. So, you should tell your mother how much she means to you with these iconic quotes about motherhood.
- A mother’s influence in the lives of the children goes beyond calculation.
- When a child is born, a mother is also born. She didn’t exist before. The woman existed but not the mother. Motherhood is something absolutely new!
- I owe all to my mom. All my success in life I attribute to the intellectual, physical, and moral education I received from her.
- A single day isn’t enough to honor the person you are in our lives, because you are a truly amazing mother every single day of the year.
- Motherhood is the world’s biggest gamble. It’s a glorious life force- huge and scary but definitely an act of infinite optimism.
- If evolution really works, how comes my mother only has two hands? She makes what seems impossible, possible.
- My mother is the person I lean on when feeling blue, I’ll never outgrow her love.
Funny mother’s day quotes
Does your mom enjoy some sense of humor? Make her smile and laugh out loud with these funny quotes. The quotes appreciate her comic remarks about everything- from the unique dynamic between her and her kids to the challenges of being a mom.
- When my mom asks, “do you want some piece of advice?” it’s simply a formality. You’re going to get it anyway regardless of whether you answer yes or no.
- How do I tell my mom she is invading my personal space, when I came out of her personal space!
- A mother forgives all your faults, not forgetting the two to three that you don’t even have
- The phrase “working mom” is definitely redundant
- A mom is someone who sees there are only three pieces of pie for four people and quickly says she never did care for pie.
- I do what I want, where I want, and when I want…..if and only if my mother says it’s okay
- If evolution really works, how come moms still have only two hands?
- Behind every successful mother is a basket of dirty laundry
- In the end, moms are always right- no one else tells the truth
- Focus and clarity doesn’t always come from inspirational messages- it usually takes your mom to slap the reality back into you
Inspirational mother’s day quotes
Sometimes all a mother needs is some inspiration and reassurance. These quotes will remind her that she means a lot to your family in helping, teaching, and encouraging others.
- I am a strong person because I was raised by a strong woman
- Mom is magic in any language for any child’s ear
- My mum is a woman like no other. She has given me life, taught me, dressed me, nurtured me, held me, fought for me, kissed me, shouted at me, but most importantly she has shown me what it feels like to love unconditionally. There are no enough words to explain just how important my Mum is to me and what a powerful influence she continues to be. Mum, I Luv You.
- No words or language can express the beauty, heroism, and power of a mother’s love.
- Mothers are the relentless tides that drive you not only to practice but also to greatness.
Caring mother’s day quotes
A mother cares for you and the family all day, so ensure that she also knows that you care for her. These beautiful quotes show that you value her tenderness and compassion.
- A mother has a small, slender body but has a heart so large that everybody’s joys are found and accommodated in.
- I know it’s hard to wake up every day and have these little people rely on you. I know that sometimes the world feels so small. However, I want you to know that you’re the world. You’re the world that those little ones revolve around. You are their caregiver, their comfort, and their home. You are and you’ll forever be everything to them, and I hope ever in your hard times you’ll always remember how special you are– and especially to your kids.
- A mother will hold her kid’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever
- Moms are like glue, even when others can’t see them; they will still hold the family together
- A mother is the heartbeat of her family and without her, there’s no heartthrob
- A mother is a bank where her children deposit all their worries and hurt
How to Use the Free Printable Mothers Day Quotes
- Select the quote you want to use and copy it.
- Open the coupons for mom, gift certificates for mom or a blank page.
- Paste the wording for mom.